130 Sad Quotes That Will Help You To Relieve From Pain

 



Sad Quotes

Sad Quotes

I’m full of pain but I wake up every morning and I’m smiling.

Sad Quotes

Pain is temporary but the person who hurt you is permanently never going to change, move on.

Sad Quotes

The pain never really goes away; you just elevate and get used to it by growing stronger. – Ritu Ghatourey

Sad Quotes

One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. – Bob Marley

Sad Quotes

We all create fictions to hide our pain. – The Lazarus

Sad Quotes

I can’t wait for that day when I can finally be at peace and not feel so much pain in me.

sad quotes

If you can sit with your pain, listen to your pain, and respect your pain—in time you will move through your pain. – Bryant McGill

Sad Quotes

People who laugh more are able to tolerate pain better, both physical and emotional. – Unknown

Sad Quotes

I hate pain, despite my ability to tolerate it beyond all known parameters, which is not necessarily a good thing. – Hunter S. Thompson

Sad Quotes

Failure gave me strength. The pain was my motivation. – Michael Jordan

Sad Quotes

Don’t ignore the lessons of pain nor walk the same path again, or it may happen again. Strive to preserve your new-found peace. – Terry Mark

Quotes About Sadness and Pain

Sad Quotes

Sometimes pain helps you to raise up even stronger. – Anonymous

Sad Quotes

We must hurt in order to grow, fail in order to know, and lose in order to gain. Because some lessons in life, are best learned through the pain!

Sad Quotes

The prettiest smiles hide the deepest secrets. The prettiest eyes have cried the most tears. And the kindest hearts have felt the most pain.

Sad Quotes

Everyone always wants to know how you can tell when it’s true love, and the answer is this: when the pain doesn’t fade and the scars don’t heal, and it’s too damned late. – Jonathan Tropper

Sad Quotes

Only to Allah, I complain about my sorrows and troubles, He can recompense me for every pain, or every loss with which is better.

Sad Quotes

Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing. – Unknown

Sad Quotes

For in craving pleasure or in nursing pain there is only sorrow.

Sad Quotes

Use the pain in you passed as a fuel. The fuel that will drive you to a better future. – Priyanshu Singh

Sad Quotes

All-day is not the same, you need to wait and be patient for the good things to happen.

Sad Quotes

The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected. – Nicholas Sparks

Sad Quotes

Crying alone does not show that you are weak but it shows that you are strong.

Sad Quotes

Life is made of so many partings welded together. – Charles Dickens

Sad Quotes

Sometimes it takes sadness to know happiness, noise to appreciate silence, and absence to value presence. – Unknown

Sad Quotes on Love

You don’t really need someone to complete you. You only need someone to accept you completely.

It is sad not to love, but it is much sadder not to be able to love. – Miguel de Unamuno

If you ever get rejected by anyone, don’t worry the problem is not in you but in that person.

sad quotes

Just because someone desires you, doesn’t mean they value you.

She is with me because she needs my money, not my love. – Priyanshu Singh

Make her smile even if you are the reason for her sadness.

Our greatest joy and our greatest pain come in our relationships with others. – Stephen R. Covey

You have to hurt in order to know. Fall in order to grow. Lose in order to gain. Because most of life’s lessons are learned through pain. – Boonah Mohammed

The wrong person will never give you what you want, but they’ll make sure they get what they want from you.

Never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option. – Maya Angelou

You treated me like a Chapter but for me, you were my Book.

sad quotes

The longer you dance with the devil, the longer you stay in hell.

It’s amazing how someone can break your heart and you can still love them with all the little pieces. – Ella Harper

There is one pain, I often feel, which you will never know. It’s caused by the absence of you. – Ashleigh Brilliant

The magic of first love is our ignorance that it can ever end. – Benjamin Disraeli

Never love with all your heart, it only ends in breaking.

It’s terrible to lose someone we love, but it’s even worse to lose ourselves while loving them.

It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. – Samuel Butler

Short Sad Quotes

sad quotes

Never put your happiness in someone else hands

I feel like I’m slowly dying inside.

To have felt too much is to end in feeling nothing.

True hearts are too rare.

I gave you my heart, I just didn’t expect to get it back in pieces.

What we think we become.

My silence is just another word for my pain.

sad quotes

There are two medicines for all ills: time and silence.

I only exist when people need something.

We suffer more in imagination than in reality.

I’m not tired I just don’t wanna be awake.

People love playing with feelings.

sad quotes

Finding myself is better than finding others.

I wish I could puke out all the pain.

Life is too short to be sad.

I think about you. But I don’t say it anymore.

She hates me because I know her truth.

sad quotes

My soul feels black.

You are never ready to say goodbye.

I feel like I live every day to impress someone.

People who judge others will never get happiness.

The sadness will last forever.

sad quotes

Don’t say no directly to anyone, All are not the same.

Tears come from the heart and not from the brain.

I don’t think people our age are mature. I think most are just childish.

Time is slow when you wait, time is fast when you are late, time is deadly when u are sad.

It’s hard to answer the question of what is wrong when nothing right.

I fell in love with the way you look at the world.

sad quotes

Why am I stressing over someone who doesn’t even ask if I’m ok?

Don’t make someone feel special if you have no intention of staying.

People cry, not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for too long.

Sad life Quotes

sad quotes

I don’t want to get attached to anyone anymore, it only destroys me in the end.

Being happy is a very personal thing and it really has nothing to do with anyone else.

I am thankful for all those difficult people in my life, they have shown me exactly who I do not want to be.

People keep telling me that life goes on, but to me, that’s the saddest part.

Life’s under no obligation to give us what we expect. – Margaret Mitchell

sad quotes

Don’t get lost in your pain, know that one day your pain will become your cure. – Rumi

Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation. – Khalil Gibran

There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind. – Unknown

Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you’re living? – Bob Marley

The tragedy of life is not so much what men suffer, but rather what they miss. – Thomas Carlyle

sad quotes

You will never find the right person if you never let go of the wrong one. – Elizabeth Hollomon

If you are a good heart person, you are going through more shit than any other.

You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness. – Jonathan Safran Foer

sad quotes

Trust is like an eraser, it gets smaller and smaller after every mistake. – Anonymous

Never let to know the reason for your sadness to others, they won’t get it.

Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn’t stop for anybody. – Stephen Chbosky

It’s sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew.

Some days are just bad days, that’s all. You have to experience sadness to know happiness, and I remind myself that not every day is going to be a good day, that’s just the way it is! – Dita Von Teese

Every life has a measure of sorrow, and sometimes this is what awakens us.

Post a Comment

0 Comments